University Of Winnipeg Presidents Scholarship For International Students
Presidents Scholarships will be awarded to international students who are enrolling for the first time in any of the University’s divisions: Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE), or English Language Program (ELP).
Presidents Scholarships for international students offered by the University of Winnipeg are partially supported. This year, there are 53 scholarships available. These scholarships are available for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate study. The amount of these awards ranges from $3,500 to $5,000.
53 new entry scholarships have been created by Winnipeg University for international students who will be enrolled there for the first time. The bustling campus and central location of Winnipeg University fosters global citizens by bringing people from different cultures together.
Applicants must be involved in activities that show leadership. The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders will be awarded to international students who enroll for the first time in any of the University’s divisions.
Table of Contents
Level/Field of Study
High-quality undergraduate and graduate programs are available at Winnipeg University, including several programs that are exclusive to Western Canada, like the Bachelor of Arts in Human Rights and the Master of Arts in Indigenous Development Practice. The University of Winnipeg consistently rates highly for overall reputation, small class sizes, academic excellence, and environmental engagement in domestic studies. Graduates of Winnipeg University cherish their educational experience.
The University Of Winnipeg Presidents Scholarships For International Students offers scholarship yo both undergraduate and post graduate students in the following fields:
- Development of Economics
- Criminal Justice
- Applied Computer Science
- Public Policy
- Innovation and Operations
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Arts Spiritual Disciplines& Ministry Practices M.A
- Sacred Theology S.T.M.
- Public Administration
- Religious Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
The University Of Winnipeg is a prestigious university in Canada.
University Of Winnipeg Presidents Scholarship for international students is open to all international students all over the world.
Required Criteria for the University Of Winnipeg Presidents Scholarship
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum entrance average of 80% or above.
- Consider yourself an international student.
- Starting a new program in its first year
- Exhibit great leadership abilities.
- Complete an admission application by the scholarship deadline date.
Required Documents to Apply for the Presidents Scholarship
A comprehensive application bundle contains the following items:
- A filled-out application form.
- one personal statement of 250-500 words
- A curriculum vitae is a resume.
- two references who can comment on your extracurricular/volunteer activities
The University of Winnipeg Scholarship gives the following benefits to the recipient:
Scholarships at the University of Winnipeg range in value from $3,500 to $5,000.
Deadline for the University Of Winnipeg Presidents Scholarship
Applicants must submit an application for admission to The University of Winnipeg by the scholarship cutoff date.
UNDERGRADUATE – 6 awards of $5,000 each
Spring/Summer – April 1
Fall 2023 – April 1
Winter 2024 – April 1
GRADUATE – 3 awards of $5,000 each
Fall 2023 – June 1
Winter 2024 – June 1
COLLEGIATE – 3 awards of $3,500 each
Fall – June 1
PACE – 3 awards of $3,500 each
Spring/Summer – March 1
Fall 2023 -June 1
Winter – October 1
ELP – 3 awards at $3,500 each
Spring/Summer – March 1
Fall – June 1
Winter – October 1st
How to Apply
Please follow the steps below to apply for a University Of Winnipeg Presidents Scholarship:
- Download the PDF form and carefully read it.
- Complete the application completely. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Please include the following additional needed documents:
- A personal statement
- A CV that highlights activities that indicate leadership
- two English reference letters
- NOTE: Your reference letters should highlight your character, accomplishments, and ways in which you are a leader in your school or community. References can be sent directly to our office through email or included in your application package.
- Scan your entire application packet into one PDF file.
- No scanner? If accessible, we recommend using a smartphone scanner app.
- Make sure to combine all of the scanned pages into one PDF file.
- Send the scanned application package to email@example.com.
- Submit an application for admission to the University of Winnipeg by the scholarship deadline date.
Check out more scholarships here