University of Mississippi Undergraduate Scholarship For International Students
The University of Mississippi Undergraduate Scholarship is available to students seeking financial assistance for undergraduate studies in the United States of America. Are you looking for a respectable institution of higher learning that is internationally recognized where you can be trained? Then submit an application for the University of Mississippi International Students Scholarships [year]. Scholarships are often awarded to eligible students based on academic achievement. The scholarship may be awarded for a total of four academic years toward a first bachelor’s degree.
Table of Contents
The University of Mississippi, also known as Ole Miss, is the state’s flagship university. It is one of the Carnegie Classification’s R1: Doctoral Universities with the Highest Research Activity, and it has a long tradition of producing leaders in public service, academia, and business.
Its academic divisions include a large medical school, nationally prominent accounting, law, and pharmacy schools, and an Honors College renowned for its blend of academic rigor, experiential learning, and community service opportunities.
Level/Field of Study
The University of Mississippi Undergraduate Scholarship is strictly open to undergraduates or aspiring undergrads seeking to study at the University of Mississippi.
University of Mississippi Undergraduate Scholarship is proudly brought to you by the University of Mississippi in the United States of America.
University of Mississippi Undergraduate Scholarship is an international scholarship open to all students all over the world.
Required Criteria for the University of Mississippi Undergraduate Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be accepted for the International Students Scholarship:
- For tuition fee purposes, you must be categorized as a foreign student.
- Must have received the applicable certificate required for admission to a university or college in the United States.
- Excellent academic and leadership qualities are required.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- If successful, you must be available for the scholarship.
Required Documents to Apply for the University of Mississippi Undergraduate Scholarship
- Official transcripts/degree certificates from high school and any universities/colleges attended (must be official or formally certified, and must include an English translation).
- Students who have completed at least 10 transferable university courses (equivalent to 30 credits in the United States) are exempt from submitting high school transcripts.
- You must submit a translation if your transcripts and degrees are not in English.
- Copy of English proficiency test results (exceptions apply!)
- At the time of application submission, an affidavit of financial assistance and an official bank statement are necessary.
- If available, a copy of the passport identification page(s)
Via Testing Center:
- Results of official English language proficiency tests
- Official SAT/ACT scores (needed only for international students who have graduated from high schools in the United States!)
Financial Coverage and Duration
University of Mississippi Undergraduate Scholarship vary from $23,454- to $3,900-, or approximately 95% to 15% of undergraduate tuition (= the cost of base and non-resident tuition); or from 55% to 9% of total study costs (= tuition, accommodation, meals, books, health insurance, and so on).
Scholarships are typically available for enrollment beginning in the fall term, are non-transferable and non-deferrable, but are renewable, providing academic progression and grade standards are fulfilled, and lawful presence in the United States is maintained. Students may receive the scholarship for a maximum of four academic years for a first bachelor’s degree.
Scholarships are typically applied to non-resident tuition and resident tuition. They can be coupled with other scholarships, but the total amount cannot exceed the non-resident fee or resident tuition.
International students who are receiving external funding (for example, from their government) may be ineligible for these scholarships.
How to Apply for the University of Mississippi Undergraduate Scholarship
Applicants for the University of Mississippi International Students Scholarships must apply for admission to a university undergraduate course that is eligible.
Apply to the process can start by clicking the following link.