The University of Toronto President’s Scholars of Excellence Apply Today
The University of Toronto President’s Scholars of Excellence is the most highly qualified secondary school student who applies to the first year of direct entry, undergraduate studies. They will receive a $10,000 admission scholarship in their first year of study, guaranteed access to part-time, meaningful on-campus employment in their second year, and assured access to an overseas learning opportunity during their time at the University of Toronto. This scholarship is one of the Top 10 Best Scholarships in Canada for all Students.
Table of Contents
The admitting Faculty may provide additional benefits, which will be disclosed expressly in the admission letter. Outstanding domestic and international secondary school students are automatically considered for these scholarships based on their grade point average at the time of admission (applicants who have previously attended a post-secondary institution are not eligible for consideration for President’s Scholars of Excellence).
The scholarship is only available to the Faculty that made the offer. Payment of the award is contingent on full-time enrollment at the University in the fall of the year the award is issued; retention of the award’s higher-year options is contingent on the student’s continued full-time enrollment in good standing.
Level/Field of Study
The University of Toronto President’s Scholars of Excellence is a scholarship opportunity open to freshmen that want to commence their bachelorette at the University of Toronto.
The President’s Scholars of Excellence at the prestigious University of Toronto. Beneficiaries of this scholarship will get to study at the University of Toronto.
The University of Toronto President’s Scholars of Excellence is a scholarship open to international students. There is no restriction as to eligible nationality. You will be considered for the scholarship if you meet the criteria.
Required Criteria for the University of Toronto President’s Scholars of Excellence
To be considered for the scholarship, you must do the following:
- Be a first-year student at UoT, having graduated from secondary school.
- Be an international student studying at UoT with a Canadian study permit (student visa). (Changes in your citizenship status will affect your eligibility for IMES.)
- Exceptional academic accomplishment and intellectual promise, as well as significant extracurricular and community activity, are required.
- Not be considered for an International Scholars award based on need and merit.
To be given to the University’s top secondary school students upon entrance. Recipients must be enrolled in their first year of direct-entry undergraduate study.
- A $10,000 first-year entrance scholarship (non-renewable).
- During your second year, you will have the opportunity to work part-time on campus. PSEP recipients will receive an invitation to apply for Work-Study employment via the Career and Co-Curricular Learning Network (CLNx)(external link) in August following their first year of study.
- During your university studies, you will have access to international learning opportunities. Please keep in mind that this assurance does not cover funding; nevertheless, if you have documented financial need, financial aid may be available.
- The admitting division may provide further benefits. For more information, please see your letter of offer.
The award is contingent on full-time enrollment in September. Students must be fully registered for both the fall and winter terms. Following registration in September, the award monies will be credited to the student’s fees account. After deducting any outstanding fees, any remaining balance will be issued via direct deposit. Please confirm that your ACORN account’s direct deposit banking information is up to date. Direct deposit instructions for ACORN are accessible here.
How to Apply for the University of Toronto President’s Scholars of Excellence
Interested and qualified candidates should apply directly to the university via the URL provided below.
When admitted, outstanding domestic and international secondary school pupils are automatically considered for the President’s Scholars of Excellence Program (PSEP) (i.e. a separate application is not required).
Click here to commence your scholarship application.
Also, check out the Top 10 Best Scholarships in Canada for all Students
So great full