Schulich Leader Scholarship for Canadian Students
The Schulich Leader Scholarship is one of Canada’s most prestigious undergraduate STEM prizes. One hundred are given to entrepreneurial high school graduates who are enrolled in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math program at one of Canada’s 20 partner universities. Half are worth $120,000 for engineering scholarships and the other half is worth $100,000* for scientific and math awards. Every high school in Canada may recommend one graduating student to apply for the prize each year.
The Schulich Foundation is accepting applications for the Schulich Leader Scholarships for Canadian Students, [year] from all graduating high school students in Canada who are interested in pursuing a career in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM).
The Schulich Foundation is funding this program, in conjunction with the UJA Federation of Greater Toronto. Undergraduate students participating in STEM fields of study might receive scholarships through the Schulich Leader Scholarships, a Canadian and Israeli undergraduate award program.
Table of Contents
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are given to students enrolled in undergraduate STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) programs at partner institutions.
The partner universities in Canada and Israel are in charge of hosting the Schulich Leader scholarship for eligible students.
Required Criteria for Schulich Leader Scholarship
The following requirements must be satisfied by candidates in order to be considered for the scholarship:
All graduating high school or Cégep students in Canada who are interested in studying Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) at one of their partner universities are eligible to apply for Schulich Leader Scholarships.
Academic achievement, outstanding community, corporate, or entrepreneurial leadership, and financial need are the three selection criteria that students must meet in order to be accepted.
Entrepreneurial-minded individuals seeking careers in technology, innovation, engineering, and scientific research are new for [year]. (Research into questions posed by scientific theories and hypotheses).
In order to be eligible, nominees must also:
- high school or Cegep in the [year] academic year.
- becoming a citizen or permanent resident of Canada
- Enroll at one of the affiliated institutions
Every application must be submitted online.
According to the Schulich Leader Nominee application,
- the name and phone number of the high school or Cégep
- Contact information and name for the Nominee,
A Schulich Leader Nominee is sent an email with a link to the scholarship application after their application has been confirmed. The Nominee must complete the following information on this application:
- Choose the universities that you want to attend.
- the three things they are most proud of (academic or other)
- In a 600-word essay, explain why the candidate would be a superb Schulich Leader.
- An optional essay outlining mitigating circumstances should be written
- uploading two letters of recommendation (at least one from a school staff member)
- -Letters must be no more than one page, be sent to the Schulich Leader Scholarships Selection Committee, and contain the contact information for the referees (their phone number and email address) for reasons of verification.
- A current transcript or credit counsel summary should be uploaded.
- Upload a profile picture with your headshot for marketing purposes.
These possibilities have For students pursuing engineering degrees, there are 25 scholarships of $100,000 each. For students majoring in science, technology, or mathematics, there are twenty-five $80,000 scholarships available.
Deadline for the Schulich Leader Scholarship
The following dates are crucial for the Schulich Leader scholarship program:
- Every year on January 27th, high schools submit their nominees.
- Nominees submit an application every year on January 27.
- Universities make offers every year between March 1 and June 14.
How to Apply for the Schulich Leader Scholarship
By selecting Online Application, you can start the application process, and by selecting the Scholarship Link, you may learn more.