How To Buy/Purchase Airtime From Access(Diamond) Using USSD In 2022
Transfer Code for Your Home In Nigeria, how to purchase airtime from Access Bank using the USSD transfer code *901#
Instructions on How to Purchase Airtime From Access Bank In Nigeria, the USSD transfer code is Using the Access Bank USSD Transfer Code *901# in Nigeria, you can purchase airtime. the transfer code 4th December 2019 Transfer Code, USSD Code No Comments
In today’s guide, you’ll learn how to purchase airtime in Nigeria using the Access Bank USSD code on your phone, which you can find here.
You can easily top up your airtime in Nigeria at any time of the day or night by using the Access bank USSD transfer code *901#.
Using your Access bank account to transfer airtime is extremely convenient because the service uses a USSD code, which means you do not require an internet connection to complete the transaction.
You can find the Access Bank airtime recharge codes on this page on TheMoneyMail. Have you ever considered using your mobile phone to purchase airtime directly from your Access bank account, whether or not you have access to the internet?
No, that’s correct, isn’t it? There are many things you can do with the Access bank mobile recharge short code, regardless of whether or not you have internet access, and this Access bank airtime Recharge code is all you need to load airtime directly from your cell phone for yourself or a friend.
Access bank recharge code works on all Nigerian mobile phone networks, regardless of whether you use MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile, or any other service provider. Your mobile phone can be simply reloaded with airtime credit at any moment.
The following is a recommended read: How To Register Access Bank Account With USSD Code
How to Buy Airtime From Access/Diamond Nigeria Using USSD Transfer Code In (2022)
- To purchase mobile airtime, dial the Access bank shortcode *901#. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Dial *901*Amount# on your phone to purchase airtime for yourself.
- You can buy 1000 naira by dialing *901*100# and then pressing send.
- Wait a few seconds after pressing “send” before checking your email.
- You’ll get a notification on your phone when your N1000 airtime order is complete.
- Your Access bank account’s airtime can now be used to make phone calls, so you’re ready to go
How to Buy Airtime/Recharge through Access Bank Transfer Code *901# What You Need to Know
Using your Access bank account, you can transfer airtime to yourself or another individual.
The method is simple to follow.
- All Nigerian mobile networks accept airtime purchases made from your account (MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, and Airtel)
- There are no fees for either transferring or purchasing airtime for yourself or your loved ones.
- Your Access bank account will be debited directly for this transaction, which is not a loan. You can’t buy airtime if you don’t have enough money in your account.
- To purchase airtime, you must use the phone number associated with your Access bank account.
- Phone numbers that are not linked to your account will not accept the Access bank transfer code.
How To Purchase/Transfer Airtime From Access Bank To A Different Phone Number
In addition, you can use the same USSD transfer code *901# to top-up airtime for your family and friends.
To surprise your loved ones, you might send them airtime that they didn’t know about. Other times, you can be asked to provide airtime to a friend or family member who needs it.
It’s easy to transfer airtime with the same *901# code you use to transfer money between your Access bank account and your phone.
So much power in a single USSD code. It makes everything so much easier.
To purchase airtime for someone else using an Access bank account, simply complete the steps listed below:
- Enter *901* as the access code.
- Specify the quantity of airtime you want to send.
- The star sign (*) can be dialed in place of the amount.
- If you wish to give airtime to a specific person, be sure to provide their phone number precisely.
- As the last step, type in the hash symbol (#).
- You should verify that all of the information supplied is correct, including the amount of airtime you are donating.
- Afterward, press the send button.
- Finally, wait for a confirmation message.
To send N2000 in airtime to the phone number +234 706 123 4567, call *901*2000*+234 706 123 4567# and then press send to complete the transaction. In order to buy or transfer N2000 airtime to the phone number +234 706 123 4567, you must first receive a confirmation message.
Follow the Latest Update on TheMoneyMail.com to read articles on online Banking and financial guide
In view of solving the problem, we have provided this article for you in order to solve your problem. If this article has solved your problem, let us know in the comment section below. Thank you.
If you have been looking for any of these issues online, TheMoneyMail has got you covered by providing this information for you.