How To (Buy/Purchase) Airtime From Access Bank Mobile App In Nigeria
How To Buy/Purchase Airtime From Access Bank Mobile App In Nigeria
In today’s guide, we’ll go through how to purchase airtime through the Access bank mobile application.
Today, we all have friends and relatives from all over the world who live in our local areas, and one of the best ways to lend a helping hand is to reach out to them with a gift from the heart.
Many of us have made it a habit to purchase airtime for our family and friends on a regular basis.
However, the amount of tension you must through in order to provide mobile airtime to their phones be unbearable at times.
Because of this, Access bank has developed an exclusive solution that allows you to purchase airtime directly from the Access bank mobile app. Mobile phone airtime recharge through the Access bank mobile banking app is one of their most convenient services, and you won’t have to worry about when your call credits expire because you may recharge them whenever you want.
Their service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and you can replenish your airtime at any moment. In this case, the good news is that you may purchase airtime through the Access bank mobile banking app for all Nigerian networks including MTN, Good Mobile, Airtel, 9mobile, and Etisalat, among others, using your Access bank account. Please be patient a moment.
Please allow me to walk you through the process of acquiring airtime through the Access bank application.
Requirements To Buy/Purchase Airtime Using The Appilication
Below are the things you need to buy airtime from the Access bank app:
1. Access bank account.
2. Mobile phone number linked to your Access bank account.
3. Register for Access Bank mobile banking account.
4. Your Access bank mobile banking login details.
6. Access Bank mobile app.
Those are the basic things you require to buy airtime from the Access bank app.
Steps And Steps To Buy/Purchase Airtime From Access Bank Mobile App In Nigeria
To buy airtime from the Access Bank App, follow the basic steps below:
- Suppose you have already installed the Access Bank app on your smartphone. Kindly open it.
- Enter your “Login User ID.”
- Type in your “Password.”
- Ensure that you have entered the right login details.
- Now, log in to your account in the app.
- Once you are logged onto your account via the Access bank app, click on “Menu.”
- Next, choose “Bills.”
- Kindly click on “Mobile Top Up.”
- Choose the bank account you want to buy the airtime from.
- Select the network you wish to recharge the airtime from, which is the biller. Example MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile, etc.
- Now, enter the amount of airtime you what to buy.
- Input the mobile phone number you are buying the airtime for.
- Finally, enter your “Authentication PIN or Token” to complete the transaction.
- You will receive a notification instantly with a successful transaction message.
- After about 5 minutes, verify to see the phone number has been recharged.
How Long Does It Take’s To Buy/Purchase Airtime Using Mobile App In Nigeria
Once you have entered your authentication PIN, it does not take more than five minutes to receive the airtime on your recharged phone.
In some cases, it might take more than 15 minutes. When it’s over an hour, and you have not received the airtime, kindly contact Access bank Customer care.
That is all we have for you today, kindly share with us if this was helpful.
If you have been looking for any of these issues online, TheMoneyMail has got you covered by providing this information for you.