Apply || (GEPF) Government Pension For Employees Fund Internship Progfamme For South Africans 2022-2022
Do not miss out of the currently ongoing (GEPF) Government Pension For Employees Fund Internship Progfamme For South Africans 2022-2022
Detailed information on the Government Employees Pension Fund can be found here (GEPF)
A total of over 1.2 million active members, 473 312 pensioners and beneficiaries, and assets under management totaling R2.09 trillion make up the Government Employees Pension Fund, Africa’s largest pension fund. The primary business of the Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF), as defined by the Government Employees Pension Law, is to manage and administer pensions and other benefits for government employees in South Africa. The Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF) has more than R1.8 trillion in assets under management and is the single largest investor in companies listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
GEPFuture Internship Program is a two-year program that provides students with hands-on experience in a variety of fields. For Internship opportunities with the Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF), applications are being accepted in the fields listed below. The GEPFuture Internship Program will be available for a total of 24 months from the start date.
|Graphic Design||1||Diploma in Graphic Design or related (Portfolio of evidence will be required from shortlisted candidates)|
|Human Resources||1||BTech or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Psychology|
|Supply Chain Management||1||BTech or Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management|
|Finance||1||Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting or Bachelor of Commerce in Finance|
|Secretariat||1||N6 or National Diploma or Degree in Administration or ICSA Qualification|
|Information Technology||1||National Diploma Information Technology or equivalent technical or engineering qualification|
Also Check: Apply || Eskom Is Hiring Into Various Capacity
- The programme is aimed at unemployed graduates who have successfully completed at least a three (3)-year Degree/ National Diploma OR students who have passed all course work but require practical workplace exposure for completion of a qualification in any field specified above.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have obtained a minimum 60% aggregate pass mark over their undergraduate studies and a minimum 55% pass mark at post graduate level.
- Applicants are only opened to South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Students that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should not apply
- Applicants who have benefited from an Internship programme and have previous formal employment in the field of study will not be considered.
- GEPF will not make provision for transport and or accommodation to any candidate attending the interviews or appointed candidate.
- GEPF will ensure that its selection and recruitment process is employment equity compliant. Preference will be given to people with disabilities
- If after your appointment it is established that you have given false information, you will be liable to instant dismissal.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 1 month after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
To apply, To apply, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “GEPFuture Programme” and your CV (no more than 2 pages), including your undergraduate/postgraduate average mark, ID copy, transcript(s), and copies of necessary qualifications, to [email protected] (e.g. Application: Finance Intern).
SUCCESS IN YOUR GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES PENSION FUND INTERNSHIP APPLICATION!!!