APPLY || World Bank IFC Global Internship Program 2022
Do not miss out of the currently ongoing Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2022
The World Bank IFC Global Internship Program 2022 is now accepting applications. The Global Internship Program (GIP) allows highly motivated individuals to get exposure to IFC’s mission and work as well as that of the World Bank Group as a whole, and to become a member of the world’s biggest private sector development institution.
Individuals are encouraged to contribute new perspectives and innovative ideas to IFC’s work while also enhancing their skills in a diverse and engaging setting. Furthermore, the Global Internship Program offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to exchange ideas and network with worldwide professionals committed to reducing extreme poverty and increasing wealth in developing countries. Every year, the GIP receives over 3,000 applications for around 40 positions in Washington, DC and around the world.
- Selected interns will be offered a competitive salary and limited medical insurance coverage for the duration of the internship.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a Masters’ degree level program, with at least three years of relevant professional experience.
- Candidates must have their expected graduation date after December 1, 2022 in order to be eligible.
- IFC hires Global Interns for a minimum period of four weeks between May and September to work on discrete projects in Washington, D.C. or in one of IFC’s country or regional offices. Many of the posted opportunities are also open for virtual participation.
- Operational assignments cover various areas of work, such as participation in sector-specific market mapping, investment proposal reviews, financial modeling and analysis, portfolio management, upstream work and advisory services activities. Other assignments can cover a range of activities in corporate and support departments.
Interested candidates are expected to submit their CV and Cover Letter stating their motivation to apply and how their skills and expertise relate to the Internship requirements.
Please refrain from applying to more than three available internship opportunities listed, otherwise your candidacy may be disqualified and rescinded.
Selected candidates will be contacted directly by departments for interviews between Monday, March 21 to Friday, April 29.
For more information, visit World Bank IFC Global Internship.