APPLY || Tunza 28th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors 2022
Do not miss out of the currently ongoing Tunza 28th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors 2022
Deadline: February 22, 2022
Tunza 28th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors 2022 applications are now available. The Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is a prestigious position given to young people aged 13 to 24 who are competent to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an international environmental networking platform for children and youth.
The Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program offers unique chances to actively organize, implement, and engage in a variety of environmental awareness initiatives in each region and country.
The spirit and principles of Tunza Eco-generation must be embodied by the Eco-generation Regional Ambassador in his or her role as a representative of Tunza Eco-generation. Regional Eco-generation Ambassadors must play a variety of tasks in order to promote and raise environmental consciousness in the regions and countries they represent.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would speak on behalf of future generations on a global scale. Because new visitors’ initial impressions of Tunza Eco-generation will be formed by Eco-generation Ambassadors, the Ambassadors must be aware about current environmental challenges as well as information about the Tunza Eco-generation platform.
- Improvement of personal environmental leadership skills.
- Enhancement of promotions for one’s organization and (or) environmental awareness programs.
- Online mentoring provided by mentors to their Ambassador Reports.
- Promotional goods can be provided for environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by the Ambassador:
- Ambassadors who successfully posted 4 (Four) mandatory reports by the end of second month can request Ambassador Goods and Promotional Goods.
- Eco-generation doesn’t take responsibility of tax payment including tariff on the requested goods.
- There are countries which up to 2kg of promotional goods can be sent.
- Certificate that verifies successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties.
- Reference letters.
- The 3 (Three) best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to Tunza Eco-generation members.
- Recognition of the The Most Inspirational Ambassador of the term’ shall be given to 1 (One) Ambassador who demonstrates the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as participating in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Most Inspirational Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by the Eco-generation team.
- All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of February 22nd 2022) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
- 60% Application Form + 40% Activity Points
- Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated based on concrete action plans.
- Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancellation of position even after being selected.
- Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
The 28th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors shall be in the position for six (6) months from March 2022 until August 2022.