[Apply] || Shell Graduate Programme For Young Nigerian Graduates 2022[Apply] || Shell Graduate Programme For Young Nigerian Graduates 2022
Do not miss out on the currently ongoing Shell Graduate Programme For Young Nigerian Graduates 2022
About Shell Graduate Programme 2022
Our Graduate Programme is a rigorous development framework of specific competences, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will enable you to become a competitive professional by the end of your 3-year programme.
Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme. You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – an unbeatable experience.
We know that learning is key to developing yourself both personally and professionally. The graduate programme encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses, as well as on-the-job learning, designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.
Organization: Shell Petrochemical Company
Category: Job, Graduate Trainee Programme
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 21st July, 2022
- we are seeking graduates for the following areas:
– Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil)
– Geosciences and Geoinformatics
– Commercial (Economics, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources)
– Contracting & Procurement (Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain)
- Applicants from all approved Universities with a bachelor’s degree in related subject; Not more than 3 years post-graduation
- Minimum of a 2:1 class of degree (Second class upper)
- Must have completed the mandatory 1-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Be eligible to work in Nigeria.
How to Apply for Shell Graduate Programme 2022
Interested and eligible candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
- Submitting more than one application will lead to automatic disqualification of all your applications.
- Shell does not request monetary payments (eg, insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment.
- Shell does not make use of employment forms; neither does the Company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites
- All successful applicants who receive on offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process.
- For more information, visit the official announcement page.