[Apply] Queen Mary University of London 2022 Deepmind Scholarship[Apply] Queen Mary University of London 2022 Deepmind Scholarship
Do not miss out on the currently ongoing Queen Mary University of London 2022 Deepmind Scholarship
The Queen Mary University of London Deepmind Scholarship for 2022/2023 is now accepting applications. The Queen Mary University of London’s DeepMind Scholarship is a program that supports and encourages underrepresented groups to pursue postgraduate education in Artificial Intelligence.
The Institute of Coding (IoC) supports Queen Mary University of London’s AI master’s program, which is part of the AI Industrial Master’s program led by the UK government’s Office for AI.
The Queen Mary University of London’s DeepMind Scholarship program aims to give financial support and encouragement to members of underrepresented groups interested in pursuing postgraduate studies in artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and computer science (CS). Scholarships for female and/or black students are available to remedy the lack of diversity in these disciplines.
Scholarship provider: Queen Mary University of London
Degree Category: Masters
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: 13 July 2022
Available Course of Study
– MSc in Artificial Intelligence (FT)
– MSc in Computer Science (FT)
– MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT)
– MSc Computer Games (FT)
Each DeepMind Scholarship will cover:
- The cost of tuition fees, £11,850 (International fees – £27,250)
- A living allowance of £15,480,
- An annual £2,000 travel scholarship
- Travel allowance
- A one-off equipment grant of £1,500.
- Scholars are also offered support from a DeepMind mentor, and have opportunities to attend leading AI academic conferences and DeepMind events.
To be eligible to apply for a DeepMind Scholarship you must:
- A 2:1 or above at undergraduate level
- If you got your degree in an English speaking country or if it was taught in English, and you studied within the last five years, you might not need an English language qualification
- Be a UK or International student.
- Identify as female or have one of the following categories of ethnicity: Black African; Black Caribbean; Black Other; Mixed – White and Black Caribbean; Mixed – White and Black African; or Other mixed backgrounds (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other).
- Have a confirmed offer to study on one of the following programmes in September 2022: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (Full Time), MSc Computer Games (Full Time), and MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time) at Queen Mary University of London.
- A copy of your offer letter to study on one of the following programmes at Queen Mary: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (FT), MSc Computer Games, or MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT) programme.
- A completed application form
- A short statement of no more than 500 words detailing why you should be considered for the award and what motivated your interest in this area of study at the Queen Mary University of London.
- A CV
How to Apply for Queen Mary University of London Deepmind Scholarship 2022
- Applicants must have applied and been offered to study in one of the programs mentioned above in September 2022 at Queen Mary University of London. Click Here to read more on how to apply for admission.
- Then, download, complete and submit the application form to [email protected]. Download the DeepMind Scholarship Application Form here. For more details visit the Official Scholarship Announcement Page.