APPLY || OPEC Fund Young Professional Development Program (YPDP) 2022
Do not miss out of the currently ongoing OPEC Fund Young Professional Development Program (YPDP) 2022
Deadline: February 28, 2022
The OPEC Fund Young Professional Development Program (YPDP) 2022 is now accepting applications. The OPEC Fund Young Professional Development Program (YPDP) is a two-year structured program that prepares young professionals from OPEC Fund member nations for careers in global development.
They are looking for candidates that have a strong interest in and dedication to international development, as well as academic brilliance and appropriate professional experience. They are particularly interested in hearing from people who have the passion and ambition to assist developing countries in overcoming their most pressing issues in the pursuit of social, environmental, and economic progress.
- In short, the YPDP offers training, coaching and mentoring, the opportunity to experience different fields of work and to access professional networks. The program equips young professionals with the skills and knowledge to meet the minimum requirements for an entry-level position with the OPEC Fund.
- The YPDP will enable young professionals to develop an appreciation of how different departments / units contribute to the OPEC Fund’s overall strategic and operational goals. Under the structured talent management program, participants will have the opportunity to contribute to achieving the OPEC Fund’s vision of a world where sustainable development is a reality for all.
- YPDP participants will gain valuable on-the-job experience, a wide range of relevant learning and developmental opportunities, rotation among different departments and benefit from a coaching/mentoring arrangement.
- After participants have successfully completed the two-year program, they may be offered a job at the OPEC Fund, based on their performance and the business need.
- Applicant must be an OPEC Fund member country national;
- Be 30 years of age or younger at the time of application;
- Have obtained at least a Master’s degree from a reputable university;
- Excellent academic performance;
- Be fluent in English;
- Proficiency in one or more languages is desirable;
- Have a minimum of 3 years of work experience;
- Specialize in a field relevant to the OPEC Fund’s operations such as Engineering, Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Information Technology, Law, Human Resources, and any other relevant discipline;
- Ability to work in a global and culturally diverse institution;
- An understanding of the OPEC Fund’s mandate;
- Willingness to serve the OPEC Fund, if selected, for a minimum of two years upon completion of the Program.
To apply, candidates must submit:
- A YPDP online application form
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An application essay (in Word or PDF format)
- Academic certificates and transcripts
For more information, visit OPEC Fund.