APPLY || LATEST ygap South Africa Accelerator Program (2022/23)
Do not miss out of the currently ongoing LATEST ygap South Africa Accelerator Program (2022/23)
Deadline: May 31, 2022
Applications for the ygap South Africa Accelerator Program 2022 are now being accepted online. In South Africa, the ygap South Africa Accelerator Program assists ventures in refining and validating their business models, moving them closer to financial sustainability, and increasing the impact that they have in their communities.
In addition, ventures that successfully complete the ygap South Africa Accelerator Program have increased their ability to increase revenue while also creating employment opportunities, garnering additional investment, and making a real difference in the communities in which they operate.
The ventures they select begin by attending a live-in capacity building bootcamp where their business models are strengthened, they meet cohort of like-minded entrepreneurs, and they are equipped with the tools they need to grow.
After the bootcamp and after conducting a needs-assessment, our team of local experts provide ongoing accountability and business development sessions, strategic and operations coaching, masterclasses and webinars, access to catalytic grants, on-site business development sessions, and brokered linkages to mentors, customers, advisors, and other players within the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Ventures chosen for the ygap Accelerator Program will graduate with:
- A proven and validated Theory of Change
- Proof of product-market fit with a clear value-proposition for key customer segments
- A validated business model that verifies the desirability, the feasibility and the viability of the business
- Detailed financial statements including income statements and cash flow statements
- Proven growth traction demonstrated through data across key metrics
- A reasonable and viable 12-month growth plan with a clear plan of action, quarterly milestones and projections
The Accelerator is open to:
- Ventures that have already launched and are currently operational. In most cases, participating ventures must be formally registered and proof of this status will be required (unless this is not applicable to where your business runs).
- Ventures that are post-revenue and able to provide evidence of commercial transactions.
- Ventures that clearly recognise and desire the benefits and value of participating in the ygap program. ygap invests deeply in the ventures we support, and expect the same level of dedication and investment in participating in the ygap program.
- Ventures that have a social or environmental focus. Through the operation of the business, ventures must be working toward making their community, their city, or their country a better place.
- Ventures that are “local” to the issue they’re solving, intimately connected to their community, passionate and committed, and it for the long-haul.
- Ventures that have a unique element to their business. It could be a unique product or service offering, a unique production method, or a unique business model.
When you submit your application you will receive a confirmation email. They only accept one application per venture.
For more information, visit ygap SA.