APPLY || LATEST WISE Emerging Leaders Fellowship Program (2022/23)
Do not miss out of the currently ongoing LATEST WISE Emerging Leaders Fellowship Program (2022/23)
Deadline: March 1, 2022
WISE is looking for high-impact organizations to partner with in order to nominate young educators! Do you know any young leaders who are altering the educational landscape? Nominate them for the WISE Emerging Leaders Fellowship Program, which will take place in 2022.
The WISE Emerging Leaders fellowship program is a nine-month learning journey for the next generation of educational leaders who want to acquire the mindsets, skills, and approaches needed to prosper, nurture communities, and reform education systems.
WISE believes it is more important than ever to create stimulating and nourishing spaces for education leaders to come together, connect meaningfully, learn from each other, and collaborate for collective impact in a time when education is disrupted by multiple crises such as the COVID-19 pandemic, the burnout epidemic, and the ecological collapse. Change is required not only at the structural and systemic levels, but also at the intrapersonal and interpersonal levels in order to transform educational systems. Leaders that lead with self-awareness, compassion, and creativity, cultivate their own and their teams’ well-being, and weave people and projects together can ignite innovation and systemic change.
In a hybrid framework, the WEL Fellowship brings together 15–20 carefully selected young leaders in education from throughout the world.
- WISE will cover the following costs for Fellows joining the residential session: return flights, accommodation, meals, in-country transportation, venue hire, and workshop material.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 25 and 33.
- Candidates must hold a valid travel document and be willing to travel abroad for the residential session.
- Candidates should be proficient in spoken and written English and should be comfortable presenting and speaking in public.
- Candidates should demonstrate a degree of resilience that enables them to contribute fully to the program while also meeting other organizational and personal commitments.
- Candidates should be curious, open-minded, flexible, and comfortable in multicultural environments.
- Candidates have a strong profile showing a steady record of accomplishments in the field of education (academic, professional and/or personal). They have also been involved in education and/or development projects for at least 3 years.
- Candidates clearly demonstrate engagement in social issues and how they have sought to overcome them through innovative ideas, and initiatives.
- Candidates must demonstrate potential for growth within the nominating organization.
- Completed forms in English should be submitted through the online portal by 13:00 GMT on March 1, 2022.
- Interview round: March 10-27, 2022.
- Application outcome: All applicants will be notified of their application outcome by April 1, 2022.
For more information, visit WISE Emerging Leaders.