APPLY || LATEST UNESCO-APCEIU Youth Leadership Workshop on GCED (2022/23)
Do not miss out of the currently ongoing LATEST UNESCO-APCEIU Youth Leadership Workshop on GCED (2022/23)
Deadline: April 3, 2022
Applications are now being accepted for the UNESCO-APCEIU 8th Youth Leadership Workshop on GCED 2022, which will take place in November. A youth leadership workshop on global citizenship education will be held in 2022 by the Asia-Pacific Centre for Education for International Understanding (APCEIU), which will bring together young educators and education activists who are passionate about promoting global citizenship through education.
This yearly event has taught more than 350 young leaders from around the world in several subject areas, including critical media literacy, human rights activism and youth empowerment. The Workshop is centered on the theme of Global Citizenship Education and has been running since 2015. (GCED).
This year’s Workshop seeks to create a forum for young education advocates to share their knowledge and experience on creative ways to GCED in a changing learning environment, as well as to discuss current issues in education. Participants are asked to bring their own experiences on developing global citizenship in a digital learning environment or in tough situations to the Workshop, and to discover effective and new ways to support such efforts in a collaborative atmosphere.
Co-organized by the GCED Youth Network and the Asian Pacific Community Education and Information Union, the Workshop will feature presentations from worldwide experts and resource persons on GCED during the course of the event. Most importantly, each person is expected to bring their own life experience and wisdom to share with the group!
- Intensive & interactive 2-week Online workshop with experts;
- Networking with youth leaders around the world;
- Invitation to APCEIU’s international youth & educators’ network;
- Win a mentorship and grant opportunity!
- Be born between 1994 and 2003;
- Citizens of the Official Development Aid (ODA) recipient countries;
- Minimum 2 years of active experience in youth activities;
- Completion of the e-learning course titled “GCED for Youth” on GCED Online Campus before the application deadline. Course Certificate must be attached in the application;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Application must be submitted by April 3, 2022. Notification of selection will be sent by April 11, 2022 by email. All selected participants must register by April 14, 2022.
For more information, visit 8th Youth Leadership Workshop on GCED.