APPLY || LATEST GENERATION Google Scholarship (2022/2023)
Do not miss out of the currently ongoing LATEST GENERATION Google Scholarship (2022/2023)
Applications are being accepted for the Generation Google Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023. It proves to be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for women who wish to pursue a career in the field of computer science. It provides them with hands-on work experience in areas that Google has identified as important. It assists students in developing their technical skills and achieving leadership positions in the technology industry. Furthermore, it contributes to the advancement of academic knowledge through the completion of relevant work assignments. This international scholarship will aid them in the development of their future professional careers. Most significantly, it is intended to assist students in pursuing their goal of improving the status of people who are members of underrepresented communities.
By engaging with diverse cultural communities and upholding the network’s zero-tolerance policy, Google scholarships assist women who are ardent about ensuring their dedication to diversity and inclusion. These scholarships are intended for young ladies who believe in the importance of equity in order to eliminate social stratification in society. Furthermore, this scholarship program will provide women with the opportunity to bring innovations to the world through their productive contributions to the economy in the upcoming year through its participation in the economy. Thus, this program strongly encourages women to become integral members of the Google community by utilizing this technological development platform to further their professional development.
The Google-sponsored scholarship program strives to promote international cooperation among the diverse communities while also working to bring them closer together. The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) defined in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development are the focus of this program. It believes that while current political and economic arrangements are insufficient to ensure humanity’s survival, social harmony has the potential to do so. The international scholarship opportunity provided by Google provides students with the opportunity to collaborate with people who have different points of view, cultures, and socio-economic and political backgrounds than themselves. They are given the opportunity to work under the supervision of world-class professionals. It starts off as a wonderful first day of school for bright students.
It is the goal of the Google scholarship program to broaden the horizons of technological information by educating and inspiring future generations through the transmission of informative knowledge. Cultural diversity, gender inequality, religious intolerance, and the over-hyping of technical issues have all increased significantly in the last few years. It makes it possible for everyone to have convenient access to high-quality education and professional training. Through the promotion of information around the world while maintaining national sovereignty, Google is attempting to strengthen ties between countries. It is actively participating in the establishment of the values that are necessary for ensuring democracy and development throughout the world. Furthermore, it is regarded as a “laboratory of ideas,” allowing for the free exchange of ideas and the sharing of knowledge among the various communities.
- A candidate will be receiving the award in his or her home country university.
- Undergraduate Full-Part students
- The Generation Google Scholarship program duration is for one year.
Benefits of the Generation Google Scholarship Program 2022-23:
- Candidates will be awarded a stipend of $1,000 USD for the whole year.
- Candidates will be able to enrich their professional skills.
- It provides students an opportunity to work under professional experts.
Eligibility Criteria of the Generation Google Scholarship Program:
- Candidates must be full-time graduate student for 2021-22.
- Candidate must be in his/her second year of Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must be enrolled in any university in Asia Pacific country.
- Candidates must be a student of computer science, engineering or any other relevant technical field.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record.
- Candidates must have a passion of uplifting the lives of disadvantaged groups.
How to Apply for the Generation Google Scholarship Program 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online.
- Candidates have to provide general background information, including the contact information and the details of the current university, etc.
- Upload the detailed resume briefing the technical projects and contribution to community welfare tasks.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Candidates must be able to answer the two short essay questions with a pragmatic approach.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for 15 minutes in the meet and greet session.
- Candidates have to pass through the Google Online Challenge.
- Complete your application carefully.
Selection Criteria of the Generation Google Scholarship Program:
- Academic performance.
- Commitment to the following key categories: diversity, inclusion, innovation, and equity.
Documents Required for the Generation Google Scholarship Program:
- A PDF copy of Resume/CV.
- A PDF copy of previous and current Transcripts.
- A PDF copy of two short answers.
- The application deadline for the Generation Google Scholarship 2022-2023 is on December 10, 2021.