APPLY || LATEST USADF/DFC African Small Business Catalyst Programme for early growth-stage SMEs (2022/23)
Do not miss out of the currently ongoing LATEST USADF/DFC African Small Business Catalyst Programme for early growth-stage SMEs (2022/23)
APPLY || LATEST African Small Business Catalyst Programme (2022/23)
Application Deadline: April 15, 2022.
The African Small Business Catalyst (ASBC) is a joint initiative of the United States International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) and the United States African Development Foundation (USADF) to support early growth-stage small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in sub-Saharan Africa.
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) benefit from ASBC’s business accelerator program, which provides loans ranging from USD$100,000 to USD$1 million, as well as technical assistance (TA) and grants of up to USD$100,000. ASBC focuses on small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Sub-Saharan African countries that operate in the agriculture, food security, healthcare, and education sectors, as well as water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH), with particular emphasis on SMEs that are working to address the climate crisis and gender equity issues through their work.
ASBC provides capital/grants, mentoring, training, and technical assistance to its partners in order to assist them in developing their business models, strengthening their management skills, expanding their market reach, and deepening their impact.
- ASBC targets SMEs in sub-Saharan African countries within the agriculture & food security, education, healthcare, and water, sanitation, hygiene (WASH) sectors.
- Special consideration will be given to SMEs that address climate and gender.
- Debt investments up to USD$1 million Grant capital up to USD$100,000
- Intensive mentoring and training programs
- Targeted technical assistance (e.g., technology)
- Network of impact investors
- Impact first, catalytic partner (no dilution or claims on IP)
- In addition to investment capital, ASBC will provide grants up to USD$100,000 (total per SME).
- Successful applicants will also be paired with one of our mentoring and management training partners for a 6–12-month intensive program.
- A technical assistance (TA) plan will be drawn-up and specific support designed around your needs and arranged with experts/consultants.
For More Information: