[Apply] || Lagos Innovates Graduate 2022 Tech Trainee Program

[Apply] || Lagos Innovates Graduate 2022 Tech Trainee Program

[Apply] || Lagos Innovates Graduate 2022 Tech Trainee Program

Do not miss out on the currently ongoing Lagos Innovates Graduate 2022 Tech Trainee Program

The Lagos State Government, in collaboration with Dataleum, has issued a call for applications for the 2022 Graduate Tech Trainee Program, which is open to anyone interested in learning new technology skills.

About Lagos Innovates Graduate Tech Trainee Program

The Graduate Tech Trainee Program is a Lagos Innovations initiative in collaboration with Dataleum that aims to upskill unemployed Lagosians in high-demand tech skills. The Dataleum Academy Community is a network of data scientists and analysts from all over Africa who are dedicated to learning how to use technology to solve business problems. Your learning is aided by the academy’s guided mentorship from extremely great learning community ambassadors. Our mission is to provide tools and environments for an ever-increasing community of data technologists to help them become world-class problem solvers.

It’s a four-month program in which you’ll learn both soft and hard skills that will enable you to work in a modernized office setting. Various employers and organizations are always on the lookout for the best, and your completion of this program qualifies you to apply for such positions with confidence.

The program’s entire cost is $250,000. However, each learner is required to pay 20% (50,000) of the total cost prior to the start of the program in order to assure that they complete it. The remaining 80% would be paid by the Lagos State government as a soft loan with a flexible repayment period when the trainee secures employment.

Scholarship provider: Lagos State Government
Category: Training
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 10th June 2022

Available Tracks

  • Data Analyst
  • Data Scientist.

Eligibility

  • Applicants must be between the ages of 22 & 40
  • Applicants must have completed both their tertiary education and NYSC.
  • You must be living in Lagos and be looking to gain employment after a period of training, with various employers looking to include well-equipped talents in their workforce.
  • A Working Laptop, with the following specs:
    Intel™ Core i3 Processor or it’s equivalent.
    8GB worth of RAM
    256GB worth of ROM SSD.
  • You would also be qualified for internship, part-time and full-time job roles.
  • An internet-enabled phone and access to a moderate power supply would also be a plus.

ALSO CHECK: [Apply] || Nigeria Youth Futures fund – NYFF Development Grants

How to Apply to Lagos Innovates Graduate Tech Trainee Program 2022

Register by logging in to dataleum portal and filling out the form. Ensure you provide the best responses for each question, to increase your chances of qualification. Afterwards, you would be required to take an aptitude/psychometric test, of which, the highest-scoring candidates would be accepted into the program. For more information visit the official scholarship announcement page. Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to apply.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button