[Apply] || Junior Front-end Developer Needed at Workpedia[Apply] || Junior Front-end Developer Needed at Workpedia
Do not miss out on the currently ongoing Junior Front-end Developer Needed at Workpedia
In order to fill the role of front-end developer, we are looking for designers who are also skilled programmers. Front end developers are accountable for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to ensuring that the requirements of web design and user experience are aligned with one another, optimizing web pages to achieve the highest possible level of efficiency, and preserving brand consistency across all web pages.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.