[Apply] || iHatch Incubation Program 2nd Cohort For Young Nigerians[Apply] || iHatch Incubation Program 2nd Cohort For Young Nigerians
Do not miss out on the currently ongoing iHatch Incubation Program 2nd Cohort For Young Nigerians
Application is now open for the 2nd Cohort iHatch incubation program for Young Nigerians. The program designed to help Nigerian entrepreneurs refine their business ideas through a series of coaching, lectures, and boot camps to generate scalable business models.
About iHatch Incubation Program 2nd Cohort
A startup incubation program called iHatch is reportedly being introduced by the Office for Nigerian Digital Innovation (ONDI) in collaboration with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). Startups with creative business strategies and a working service or product prototype will have a great opportunity thanks to the incubation program.
iHatch is a free, rigorous 5-month program that offers coaching, seminars, and boot camps to help Nigerian business owners develop marketable, scalable business models from their first ideas. The youth, innovation, entrepreneurship, and technology sectors will be the emphasis of the incubation program.
Participating startups will receive free offline and online interactive training from experienced coaches and mentors from all over the world. Other benefits includes free co-working space and investment opportunities for the duration of the program.
Scholarship provider: Nigerian Digital Innovation (ONDI)
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 16th July 2022
- Support entrepreneurs that use creative commercial services and products to address social challenges.
- Create a model incubation program and expand it to other states in Nigeria.
- Strengthen the technological ecosystem by centering support on selected IT sectors.
- Establish connections between the startups and investors/corporations.
- Boost the number of successful businesses to improve employment rates.
- Individuals/groups with an innovative business plan with a product or prototype that would aid in developing the Nigerian economy
- Individuals/groups willing to establish a legal company and begin business operations in Nigeria
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- Sector: all sectors (Education Technology (EdTech)
– Agricultural Technology (AgriTech)
– Health Technology (HealthTech)
– Financial Technology (FinTech)
– Government Technology (GovTech))
- Free offline/online interactive training
- Free coworking space at ncair, Abuja
- Mentorship sessions with tech specialists
- Networking opportunities
- Funding opportunities
How to Apply for the iHatch Incubation Program 2nd Cohort
Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria must fill out the online form to register their interest in the program. Visit the official announcement page for more details. Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to apply.