[Apply] || GEDA Digital 2022 African Social Innovators Bootcamp[Apply] || GEDA Digital 2022 African Social Innovators Bootcamp
Do not miss out on the currently ongoing GEDA Digital 2022 African Social Innovators Bootcamp
Applications are now open for the GEDA Digital 2022 African Social Innovators Bootcamp. Donors for Africa Foundation in partnership with Meta, launches the 4th cohort of “GEDA Digital (An African Social Innovators Bootcamp) designed to strengthen the capacity of third sector leaders in Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia and Ghana which is targeted at startup founders between the ages of 22 to 50 years working on any of the 17 SDGs.
A six-month intense professional leadership development program called GE’ DA’ digital gives you the chance to discover how to change your community by developing new skills, boosting brand awareness, and getting funding. By enhancing the human potential of leaders who want to know how to play in the development sector and want to really explore how to construct a successful sustainable social impact organization, it offers solutions to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Participants are urged to boldly lead change as they are chosen from a variety of development sectors in various West African nations.
Scholarship provider: Donors for Africa Foundation
Degree Category: Training
Eligible Country: Selected African Countries
Application Closing Date: July 14th 2022
- Capacity Building Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
- Personal Support from a dedicated in-country manager
- Post-fellowship support
- Recognized professional certification in Social Enterprise Management
- Funding Opportunity
- Cash Prizes
- Exclusive Invitation to topical growth webinars
- Remain a valued member of the network for future events and ongoing activities
- Build professional credibility with this one of a kind, immersive experience
- Life Skilling – getting comfortable with being uncomfortable
- A global family for life!
To be considered for this fellowship, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be the founder or hold an executive position within a registered organization
- Be available to commit to attending all sessions
- Applicants must be 22 – 50 years.
- Ability to attend the launch and graduation event
- Applicant and social enterprise organizations are interested and ready to scale the organization
- Must have a laptop and access to the internet
- Must be creating positive, direct, and intended impact aligned to one or more of the SDG’s or AU Agenda 2063
- Applications are open to applicants from these West African countries: Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and The Gambia.
- All applicants will be notified of their selection status by July 2022
How to Apply for the GEDA Digital 2022 African Social Innovators Bootcamp
Confirm you are eligible for the GE` DA’ digital Fellowship by reviewing the eligibility criteria mentioned above. Complete the online application form by the deadline of July 14th, 2022 at 5pm EST. All application materials must be in English. Await notification for the next steps by mid-July. Selected applicants will advance to the interview stage of the selection process. Visit the Official GEDA page for more details.