APPLY || Citizen Volunteer Team Leaders Program ATLAS 2022 for Nigerians
Do not miss out of the currently ongoing Citizen Volunteer Team Leaders Program ATLAS 2022 for Nigerians
Do you have the guts and determination to lead a virtual team of volunteers through challenging development and entrepreneurship projects? The ATLAS Citizen Volunteer Team Leaders Program 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Team Leader position is for innovative and extraordinary ethical leaders in civic engagement and social entrepreneurship who are willing to volunteer as team leaders on a six-month youth volunteer program.
As a team leader, you’ll work in pairs to support ATLAS Citizen Program youth volunteers. This rigorous role necessitates young thinking leaders stretching themselves and gaining valuable managerial experience. This program aims to have an influence in the following areas:
- Facilitate the volunteer’s own personal, professional, and social development by developing skills, knowledge, and understanding relevant to digital disruptions
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities in targeted communities.
- Build volunteers’ abilities to understand ethical civic leadership, social entrepreneurship, and active citizenship
- Fundraise to support ATLAS Initiative’s interventions in poor and marginalized communities.
- Applicant must reside in Lagos State and be willing to commute to Ikorodu for field activities once a week.
- Stable access to the internet and a computer.
- Excellent fundraising skills.
- Conversant with hosting meetings and stimulating conversations on social media platforms (WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram).
- Tech-savvy and creative: be comfortable using social media and create information in exciting formats to engage young people. Be able to adapt the information to suit the purpose of the group. Be able to deliver information and produce content of interest such as photos, short posts, and videos. Content generated should be interesting, educational and inspire social action.
- Natural storyteller: be able to share content that will be engaging for users.
- Personable: Have a social, agreeable, and friendly disposition and be willing to engage volunteers and share content in a nice way.
- Authentic: being ethical in every engagement and uphold the values of ATLAS Initiative in both internal and external interactions.
For more information, visit Volunteer With ATLAS Initiative.