APPLY || BMGA Fellows Program for Women in Asia and Africa 2022
Do not miss out of the currently ongoing Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2022
Deadline: March 10, 2022
Are you interested in having a life-changing learning experience? The BMGA Fellows Program 2022 is now accepting applications. They’re seeking for academically motivated young women who want to make a difference in Africa’s social, economic, and political growth.
The program provides high-level professional development courses, mentoring, and life skills to young people in order to prepare them for careers in the twenty-first century. As a fellow, you will become part of the BMGA Fellows Program Alumni network, which will provide you with a variety of options ranging from professional mentorships to career development activities.
The BMGA Fellows Program is a six-month online blended learning program aimed at closing the skills gap between men and women. The program equips participants with the knowledge and resources they need to develop essential employability skills that will improve their marketability in the workplace and keep them in the job market.
- All participants get the in-program benefits, but only Fellows that is, participants who graduate at the end of the program will join the BMGA Fellows Program Alumni network with access to all post-program benefits.
- Open to young women from Africa and Asia.
- Final year students, recent graduates and early career professionals with not more than 3 (three) years post-university work experience are welcome to apply.
- Excellent academic record: Applicants must have graduated top of their class or a final year student with a current or cumulative CGPA equivalent to a B+ [UK grade point system].
- Applicants must speak, write, and read English with proficiency.
- Applicants must have regular access to the internet.
Every application is read and reviewed. Applicants should expect to hear back from the selection committee a few weeks after the application deadline. All applicants are usually notified of the status of their application.
- Personal information
- Essay questions
- Video response
- Reference Letter (less than 1 page) from someone who knows you well to support your application for the program. Please note that the reference letter must be typed in an official letterhead and signed by the referee.
For more information, visit BMGA Fellows Program.