[Apply] || Applications Open for 2022 National Social Empowerment Program (NSEIP)[Apply] || Applications Open for 2022 National Social Empowerment Program (NSEIP)
Do not miss out on the currently ongoing Applications Open for 2022 National Social Empowerment Program (NSEIP)
A significant effort is being made in Nigeria via the National Social Empowerment Scheme to offer microloans and other economic services.
The purpose of this plan is to provide small loans and grants to small-scale traders, students, youngsters or craftsmen, groups that generally cannot obtain loans or credit through banks and traditional financial institutions.
It was established to offer farmers, traders, artists, and others soft loans with no collateral in an effort to raise their standard of living through business growth.
Target And Disbursement
- The NSEIP is targeted at benefitting a minimum of 500,000 Micro, small and medium enterprises on its first run.
- The program was designed to fund the smallest of these MSMEs, who rarely have the means to access credit from banks or other traditional means.
- This procedure reduced inaccessibility to the credit to the barest minimum.
- Government issued ID
- National Identification Number
- Applicant must be withing the age of 18-55
- Applicant must be a resident of Nigeria.
- Applicant must possess a functional commercial bank account in Nigeria.
Visit Website: HERE