(Acess Bank) How To Send/Receive Western Union In Nigeria – Simple Steps
How To Send/Receive Western Union In Nigeria (Access Bank)
What You Need To Know About Receiving Money With Western Union
Western Union money transfer is an electronic funds transfer service that enables people to send & receive money from over 250 countries and Western Union Agent locations around the World and receive them in over 300 Access Bank branches nationwide.
Western Union is one of the most well-known and widely used electronic money transfer businesses in the world, and they have built a reputation for providing the most economical and dependable money remittance services available.
Western Union, on the other hand, is available in practically every country and allows you to send and receive money from anywhere in the world at any time.
The Access Based Money Transfer (AMBT) service in Nigeria allows you to send and receive money quickly and easily. It is available at all bank branches and agent locations around the country.
Because the service is extremely efficient and safe, it is necessary to ensure that you are at least 18 years old before you may send or receive money through the Access Based Money Transfer in Nigeria service.
Simply provide the necessary information, and you will be one step closer to getting or transferring your funds to your bank account.
Let’s go into the specifics and see what is in store for you.
Western Union For Access Bank
A new money transfer service dubbed Access Based Money Transfer (ABMT) is now available through a partnership between Access Bank and Western Union, which allows customers to receive money into their accounts using their online banking platform.
This service is available to both Access bank clients and non-customers who are 18 years of age or older.
The Steps/Requirement To Sending Money Using Western Union In Nigeria
The following are the items you will need in order to send money using the Access bank Western Union service:
1. The sender’s full name and address.
2. Contact information (mobile phone number)
3. Name of the individual to whom the money is being sent in its proper form.
4. The country in which the person who will receive the money resides.
5. The amount of money you are transferring in naira, if applicable.
6. Bank verification number that has been verified (BVN).
7. Obtain the bank account number of the individual who is sending the money.
8th. Identification documents of the sender (Nigeria passport, foreign passport, driver’s license, National Voters ID, National ID card, BVN, etc.).
To send money using Western Union, you’ll need to have the following items on hand.
Does Access Bank Use Western Union As A Payment Method?
Yes, Western Union is now accessible at Access Bank, and you can use Access-Based Money Transfer to send and receive money from and to other accounts (AMBT).
In addition to being extremely efficient and requiring minimal resources, it does not necessitate the opening of a bank account before you may send or receive money. Additionally, it is critical to understand that you will offer the bank all of the necessary information during the sending and receiving of funds processes.
The information we have about Access-Based Money Transfer is limited.
We’ve come to the end of our information on the subject of today’s discussion. It is our intention to maintain this post up to date in the event that any changes are made by the financial institution.
What Are The Specific Steps/Requirements To Receive Money From Access Bank Western Union
The following items are required in order to receive money from WesternUnion through Access Bank:
- Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
- The amount of money that is projected to be received.
- Identification documents (driver’s license, national identification card, passport, voter’s identification card)
- Please provide your full name.
- Your mailing address as well as your mobile phone number
- The Entire name of the individual who sent you the money
- The country and locality of the individual who sent you the money are listed in the item
The items listed above are required in order to get WU money from Access Bank in Nigeria.
If you have been looking for any of these issues online, TheMoneyMail has got you covered by providing this information for you.