I have been receiving some requests for guest post in the last few weeks and I think it is time to open up The Money Mail for guest post.
Why you should write a post for The Money mail?
The Money mail devoted to its readers and fellow bloggers. I want to present fresh ideas and viewpoints to readers and also help others get exposure. That’s the only way I know to how to grow blog, by helping others. In a short time we have had success with this approach. The Money Mail carnival was a success thanks to the participation of many top bloggers right from the first edition. Also our Alexa ranking has improved to 180K, so you will get exposure to our increasing audience.
Guest posts are not for commercial interest. If you are looking to promote a product or service, please get in touch with us using the contact form for a sponsored post or other options for advertisements.
We accept a wide range of topics including:
- Guest post for real estate
- Guest post on retirement topics
- Guest post on banking
Just some conditions for guest post:
- No affiliate links in the post.
- You can include a relevant link in the body (but not to a sales page of any sort).
- The post will be disclosed as a guest post and will be credited to you.
- I will retain editorial authority over the post.
- If published, the article will become a property of themoneymail.com and cannot be used by you anywhere else.
- You will promote your article on twitter and other social media accounts.
We reserve the right to decline the guest post for any reason including commercial nature, inappropriate content; content that does not fit our readers, etc. If you submit a guest post, we retain the rights to make changes as we see fit, including replacing some links in your body own link (we will generally only do this if we have a better resource to point to or if we see keyword spamming).
I look forward to your guest posts. Please get in touch using the contact form.